Software solutions for monitoring and management of your UPS and connected equipment
Intelligent Power Software Suite:
- Intelligent Power Manager: software for extensive monitoring and management
- Intelligent Power Protector: shutdown software for extended power outages
Use each software independently or as a powerful combination. Together with your UPS, they provide end-to-end power management for maximum uptime and data integrity.
Intelligent Power Software Suite
Eaton's Intelligent Power® Software Suite incorporates two important applications for ensuring quality power and uptime: remote monitoring and management of power devices across the network and automatic, graceful shutdown when faced with an extended power outage.
Intelligent Power Manager supervisory software lets you monitor and manage multiple power and environmental devices across the network from a single interface, giving you up-to-the-minute information on the status of power in your network. It also works seamlessly with VMware's vCenter Server™ and vMotion™ as well as other platforms and migration applications.
Intelligent Power Protector protection software provides graceful, automatic shutdown of network devices during a prolonged power disruption, preventing data loss and saving work-in-progress. As part of Eaton's power network management system, these two applications work together to deliver comprehensive power management and protection. Both software programs are compatible with virtualization platforms from VMware®, Microsoft®, Red Hat® and Xen®.
Benefits for virtualized environments
Intelligent Power Manager's integration with platforms like vCenter and XenCenter™ helps data center managers reduce infrastructure and operating costs while increasing uptime, productivity and operational responsiveness.
- View critical power information on devices including UPSs, ePDUs and environmental sensors from the vCenter or XenCenter dashboard
- Instantly access critical information, such as UPS battery condition, load levels and battery runtime
- Remotely and gracefully shut down servers in clusters during an extended power outage
- Trigger vMotion, XenMotion™ and other migration applications to transparently move virtual machines to an available server on the network
- Monitor power usage and kWh to help you calculate your power usage effectiveness (PUE) and identify where to cut costs
Intelligent Power Manager
When it comes to managing power on your network, one missed anomaly or malfunctioning power device brings everything to a halt. Keeping an eye on the status of power devices across the network, and intervening before a blip cascades into a catastrophe, is a top priority.
Eaton's Intelligent Power Manager brings managing a wide range of power and environmental devices under control through a single, Web-based interface. This versatile software solution is compatible with network-enabled power devices, including Eaton UPSs, non-Eaton UPSs, environmental sensors and ePDUs. In addition, Intelligent Power Manager is the first power management software to not only integrate with VMware's vCenter, letting you manage power to your virtualized environment through the vCenter dashboard, but also to enable the remote shutdown of servers in clusters. Intelligent Power Manager even integrates with several virtualization platforms allowing ease of management and live migration, which will transparently move virtual machines from a server affected by a power interruption to a non-affected server on the network, maintaining data integrity with no downtime.Features
- Monitor and manage multiple power and environmental devices from any Internet browser or your virtual machine management dashboard
- User-definable tree structure enables grouping, access and management of multiple devices across multiple locations
- Power consumption monitoring helps you track ways to improve both energy efficiency and PUE
- Auto discovery provides fast installation by automatically detecting devices on the network
- Mass-upgrading of firmware capability reduces network management card setup and maintenance time
- Power device asset management tracks moves, adds and changes of equipment
- SNMP devices are visible and their individual Web interfaces are accessible for editing and configuration
- Multiple password-protected access levels and support for secure communications
- All the functionality of an enterprise-class monitoring solution for free or at a fraction of the cost
Intelligent Power Protector
Most UPS applications are designed to protect your network devices from power anomalies, including surges, sags and frequency variations. But when the power goes out for longer than your available battery runtime, Intelligent Power Protector software facilitates automatic, graceful shutdown of computers, servers and network devices powered by a UPS, saving all work-in-progress and ensuring data integrity.
Intelligent Power Protector's versatile user interface shows you detailed information about connected servers and UPSs through USB and serial or network communication. The software has a clear, easy-to-use, multilingual interface available on any PC with a Web browser.
- Helps you avoid data loss by gracefully shutting down computers and virtual machines/servers powered by an Eaton UPS during an extended power outage
- Watchdog capability keeps kiosks with a PC or server running smoothly by automatically identifying hang-ups and rebooting the machine
- Provides redundancy capability for dual-cord servers
- Easy-to-use interface from any PC with a Web browser
- Acquires UPS information through local or network communication and can be easily deployed on many computers
- Can be remotely managed, configured and updated with Eaton's Intelligent Power Manager
- Can communicate with the protected device directly (via USB) or through the network (via Web/SNMP card)
LanSafe Power Management Software:
Running mission-critical applications and connecting widely-distributed nationwide and global operations are key strategic initiatives in today's business organizations. The ability to provide a steady, clean and undisturbed power flow to IT hardware in the network is paramount in keeping the systems available at all times. However, the primary purpose of the IT infrastructure is to process, store and protect the information that is stored or en-route in the network. The data itself, and the ability to move it and process it at any given time, is priceless. Eaton® LanSafe® power management software provides, in combination with an uninterruptible power system (UPS), the best possible protection for this valuable data. Whether at home or at work, LanSafe has you covered with its unique, proactive risk-management features.
- Sequential SafetyNet shutdown
- UPS group shutdown and control
- Work-in-progress saved throughout the network
- Stealth Mode Operation
- Cost Savings Calculator
- Event history summary
- Battery replacement warning
- 天官赐福190章完整肉最新章节列表 天官赐福190章完整 ,帅哥被虐鸡无弹窗 帅哥被虐鸡最新章节,罗军都市保安最新章节免费阅读最新章节列表 罗军都市 Network & serial/USB connections
- Status@aGlance™ feature
- Power on/off scheduling via calendar
- UPS load segment (receptacle) control
- Local/remote UPS power on/off
- Power-on delay
- Email alerts
- Network broadcast alerts
- Command execution on UPS alerts
- Personalized UPS alert notifications
- SNMP proxy agent-GET and SET support Support for Eaton's Powerware and Pulsar series UPS models, and APC UPS
Why Use LanSafe Software?
- Prevent system crashes – when a power failure outlasts the UPS battery runtime, LanSafe automatically performs a graceful operating system shutdown.
- Avoid data loss – LanSafe saves all work-in-progress.
- Protect valuable applications – LanSafe protects from corruption by closing applications in an orderly fashion.
- Stay informed – monitor and receive UPS alarms via network broadcasts, SNMP, email, pager or mobile phone.
- Control your power – manage all UPSs on the network, check battery health, and create sequential shutdown scenarios.
- Communicate with NMS - integrate UPSs into the SNMP network management system.
- With support for Eaton Powerware, Eaton models and APC UPSs, you can manage a multi-vendor power protection infrastructure with one power management software package, LanSafe.
LanSafe - The revolution of power management
The next generation of LanSafe power management software introduces a number of revolutionary features to the power management arena.
Cost Savings Calculator
The patent-pending Cost Savings Calculator can be used to determine the amount of money saved by the UPS solution due to prevented downtime.
Stealth Mode Operation
The exclusive Stealth Mode Operation feature enables LanSafe to run invisibly in the background without visual traces. This capability is particularly useful when integrating the application into a POS, ATM, or other environment where users should not be aware of LanSafe.
Three Optional Views
The 3-D PowerScope View, along with a new innovation, the ControlRoom View, takes the guesswork out of understanding UPS metering and status information. PowerScope is the default for viewing single-phase UPSs while ControlRoom serves as the default for three-phase UPSs. The third display format available is the History View, which allows users to review a year of UPS events at-a-glance, in a calendar format. The favorite default view can be changed at any given time via the LanSafe preferences menu.
Automatic Regional Settings
LanSafe incorporates Automatic Regional Setting Detection with local language support capabilities. Date, time, temperature and UPS receptacle graphics are automatically selected according to the operating system's regional settings. Measurements are displayed around the globe in formats users are familiar with.
With intuitive views and functions, a simplified installation procedure, and an array of powerful new features, comprehensive power management has never been easier.
How would you like to view your UPS today?
LanSafe offers three user- friendly, custom views for monitoring status, metering information and the internal workings of a UPS. Each view provides a different level of available data, allowing various user groups to select the most compelling and useful view for their specific needs.
The default view for single-phase UPSs is the 3-D PowerScope, which provides crisp, real-time animation of the power flow through the UPS components. Status and metering information is intuitively available at-a-glance, in a graphical format. UPS component topology is automatically detected depending on the UPS model used.
The ControlRoom View is the default view for three-phase UPSs. It provides a comprehensive listing of UPS metering data including inputs, outputs, battery and UPS status information. Color-coded LED status indicators draw attention to UPS alarms.
The LanSafe History View provides a 7x24x365 visual representation of the system event log in a calendar format. UPS events can easily be reviewed by year, at-a-glance. Color-coded dates display power events that have occurred in the system.
It has never been easier to review historical power problems: what happened, when it happened, how severe the event was, as well as how often it has annually reoccurred. The user may focus on any calendar date to obtain information on the event time, along with a description of the problem.
Stealth Mode Operation - The invisible sentinel
The Eaton-exclusive Stealth Mode Operation feature enables LanSafe to run invisibly in the background without visual traces. This is particularly useful when integrating LanSafe into a point-of-sale (POS) system, automatic teller machine (ATM) or other environment in which user-awareness of LanSafe is not an option.
When enabled, the user will not see any UPS alarm popups on local ATM/POS computer monitors due to power problems. However, system administrators monitoring the ATM/POS network still receive remote SNMP alarms to their network management systems.
Cost Savings Calculator - Discover the bottom line
The Cost Savings Calculator (patent-pending) feature is used to determine the amount of money saved by the UPS due to prevented downtime. With this innovative new tool, LanSafe will do the math and generate reports using statistical data gathered from that specific UPS, based on the number of power failures and blackout duration. Calculations can easily be exported to spreadsheets, email and other applications. The user, according to their environment, enters the base costs for calculations.
Automatic regional settings detection
LanSafe incorporates automatic regional settings detection with local language support capabilities. Date, time, temperature and UPS receptacle graphics are automatically selected according to the operating system's regional settings. Measurements are displayed around the globe in the formats users are familiar with. Any of the detected settings can be overridden manually.
Eaton Personal Solution-Pac:
Eaton’s Personal Solution-Pac software provides power management for SOHO and small business users looking for an easy way to enhance the protection capabilities of their Eaton UPS.
This software gives users a real-time view of onsite power quality, with in-depth views of UPS status information, including:
- communication status (on- or offline)
- power source (battery or input power)
- output load level
- remaining backup time
- battery level
Personal Solution-Pac also enables users to prepare for an instance in which power might be low. They can set the point at which the devices connected to their Eaton UPS switch to battery power, for maximum protection.
Eaton Management Pac 2:
Management-Pac 2 includes Enterprise Power Manager (50 nodes), Eaton software for managing networked UPS systems. Should you require to supervise more than 50 nodes please buy the Enterprise Power Manager "Gold Version" CD (ref# 66924), please note that this version doesn't include NMS integration kits.
Management-Pac 2 also includes the "integration kits", that allows easy integration of our UPSs in the latest versions of the popular Network Management Systems platforms:
- HP OpenView Windows which is now compatible with NNM 6.4.1, 7 & 7.5 for Windows XP & Server 2003
- HP Openview NNM 6.1/7 for HP-UX 10 & 11
- HP SIM 4 & 5
- HP Insight Manager 7 (MGE Office Protection Systems integration kit now benefits from a new automated installation/uninstallation procedure)
- IBM Tivioli Netview 7.1 for AIX 5.1
- Computer Associates Unicenter 3.0/3.1 for Windows
The Management-Pac 2 CD (ref 66923) includes all of these integration kits. HP Insight Manager 7 integration kit is available free of charge